Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Repeat - How To Find the Files for Judaic Calendar

I have placed all my files in a shared Google drive which you can locate by clicking this link.

Many of the files are related to a Jewish Calendar class series that I ave in my temple several years ago. These are usually located in folders with names like  "Session 1. There are other assorted files on various topics such as history of the calendar, as well as tables and charts related to calendar statistics and other facts.

Feel free to download and share any files with your friends and neighbors. If you find an error, have a question, wish to comment or would like to see a specific topic addressed, please post a blog entry. Be patient, as I review each blog entry prior to posting it publicly. Unfortunately, I get many spammers and mischievous people who post weird and inappropriate entries, so I post only those blogs that are useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment